Hello friends today I will write about a movie
entitled "Suffragettte".
I found it too interesting and very good. The film was
set in London around 1912. The main plot was about women's rights, emphasizing
the right to vote and equal treatment compared to men.
The main character Maud, was my favorite, she showed
that fighting spirit, had that thought of equality and invited many of her
peers to reveal themselves against the system of the time. In the film it was
seen how the marches and the squabbles against patriarchy were, the signs of
violence against women and the constant struggle.
What displeased me most of the movie was the character
of Sonny, a very stupid and bad man according to my point of view. I disliked
him a lot when he gave George up for adoption, it was really evil.
My favorite
scene is when Emily death in the racecourse, when the horse impacted her. This
scene has a significate very strong, because represent the fight and rebellion of
woman against the system dominated for men. Emily’s death reverberated throughout all the
world, making it clear that women have a same rights as men, we are all the same!!

I hate Sonny!! how could he do something like that :(
ResponderEliminarThis scene is very sad, but is very important because marks a key moment of the film and the fight
ResponderEliminarThat scene was sad as hell, I hated Sonny too, it's hard to think there are still many people like him.
ResponderEliminarI believe that all of us hate Sonny haha. And yes, We are all the same :)
ResponderEliminaryour favorite scene is very good, because the women every fighting
ResponderEliminarI also think me too about Sonny. I hate him!
ResponderEliminarI think the death of Emily represents the idea of: "It's better be dead than live with all this injustice".
ResponderEliminar