Hello friends! Today I am going to
talk about a postgraduate studies.
Well, I really like dentistry, because I like to help people in their
problems, interact with them and all that involves healing a person.
In general, I would be satisfied
with only a dentist, but if I have the possibility of choosing a specialty or postgraduate
it would be “orthodontist”. I love the perfect smiles and especially that
people feel happy for their teeth. In addition, it is almost always young
patients who need this type of treatment and I get along better with people
younger than for example an elderly person.
The postgraduate I would to like to
do it in the University of Chile , in Santiago of Chile, because this
university is the best in Chile, and my home is here, I would stay close.
Also, the end of my studies I would like to travel in the south and work there,
could be Punta Arenas or Puerto Montt.
The orthodontist is a beautiful specialty,
It lasts approximately three years and where you have to see patients and
clinic cases, and also study for exam or test, It is very difficult but not impossible.
The only drawback of studying this
would be the cost of the postgraduate course, the fee is very expensive and in
addition to all the necessary instruments. But with effort and work everything is
possible.
I hope you liked this post, bye
everyone!!
after before

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario