I'm going to talk about my favorite holidays. These were last year. I went backpacking a month to the south of Chile. My trip started from Santiago to Puerto Montt, a long journey of 12 hours by bus. Upon arriving in the city, I met some friends with what we planned the trip, and we went to visit. First we went to the Cochamo Valley, to the campsite "La Junta". A very beautiful place and where you can do many trekking. It really goes well in that place, it is shared with more travelers and it is fun: D
After 6 days in that Valley, the next place to explore was Hornopiren. It is not a very big town but it presents a National Park that is too beautiful.
Then we went to Chaiten. To get there, we had to walk a lot, even "hitchhiking" and take a ferry to cross the sea. We traveled in this place part of the National Reserve Pumalin. At the end of the journey we headed to Futaleufu, a wonderful place, where we met the National Reserve and did some very entertaining trekking.
I think it was my best vacation, because I explore many places, I connected very strongly with nature, I lived very extreme things and I met my girlfriend on this trip.
I hope you have enjoyed this little travel vitacora!


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario