Ir al contenido principal

A country I would like to visit




Hello friends, my name is Diego Berrios and today a writting the first post to the semester. I hope you like it.

Well, the country I would like to visit is Peru. I like so much the "trekking", for that reason I would like this country, to know the mountains, walking trails and natural attraction.
In Peru there are many places to practice this sport, how Machu Picchu and Vinicunca. These places are very good for "backpacking" and go on vacation.

My brother went on a trip to Peru and made the walking trail to Machu Picchu. He talk me that this trekking is very difficult and complicated but it's worth the effort, the view in the top of the mount is exceptional and beautiful. 


The next year I plan to go Peru, and try to make the trekking a Machu Picchu. I also want to know Cuzco, especially the mountain called Vinicunca. It is a very fascinated because it is composed of seven colours, is amazing! The road to this place is not so complicated but you still have to be careful.



To finish this post, to go on vacation this places or backpacking, is recommendable to bring a good outdoor outfit, how waterproof jackets, tent, good shoes or both, big backpack and money for eat :D

Comentarios

  1. Oh it is so beautiful the mountain Vinicunca, I didn't know it exists, I like your post! :)

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study program

Hi friends, today I am going to talk about changes to my study program in dentistry of the University of Chile. In general, the faculty is poorly constructed and organized. In first place, the faculty was constructed by a dentist and not especially by an architect, so the infrastructure and location of things is so bad, ugly and nothing aesthetic. Well, when talking about the courses and the academic workload, I can say that it is very demanding, there are times when we have more than 2 tests a week, or quizzes every day, not counting the homework that they ask for and other things that they do that our time isn't enough. I do not know if you can change something to the training courses, maybe it could change the way the teachers teach us or the information they provide, but I find that the number of courses we have per year are good and the contents too. The subject of the evaluations is very complicated in this university, especially if we talk about “all or nothing” tes...

Black Mirror

Hello everyone!! Today I will tell you about my favorite series, and as the title says it is called Black Mirror. It is a Netflix series, consisting of 4 seasons and various episodes. None of them are correlative, that is, each episode is unique and different and that is the magic of this series. The genre he represents is science fiction and techno paranoia, therefore, each moment of the series is something very mysterious and interesting. This series tries to show us the technological development that could be in some future and how it would affect people, leaving us a moral, if you can say so, which is very interesting. The first 2 seasons were a resounding success, each episode captures you and leaves you perplexed. The other 2 seasons were not so good but I do not say that they are bad, only a few episode are a bit boring. One of my favorite episode is one titled "Shut Up and Dance". This episode left me crazy haha, from the beginning to the end the story is catch...