Hello friends!
Today I am going to talk about my summer, my summer plans 馃槃
Well, I really like to travel to the south of Chile, and this year I will go backpaking to Puerto Montt. I will travel in February, if I can the whole month it would be beautiful. My travel would start in the locality called Cocham贸, there is the camping "La Junta". This place is awesome, its a very natural place, and the landscape is most beautiful. Before, I would like to go backpaking to Villarrica, and go around the "route of seven lakes". I want to know the lakes, bathe in them, see new landscapes, go to the hot springs and explore the parks and national reserves that are there.
I do not expect to meet anyone on this travel, I will only go with my girlfriend, it will be more a travel of love, if you can say so hahaha, we had planned it months ago.
I have in mind to work in January to make money and travel peacefully to the south of Chile, the times I have been I have always been rigth with the money, since the south in general is very expensive, so I need to have some extra money for any emergency.
The main activity that I do in my vacations is the trekking, I like very much this sport, because I love to go around and explorer the new places like mountains, camping, climbing, etc.
Thanks for reading!! Have a good summer!!

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario