Hello friends, today I will talk about what you may do in the future. I still have nothing clear but being a Dentist is something I would like to be. Actually the work of dentist is not very dynamic or original to others, you have a consultation or you attend in the public system or if you are lucky in some private clinic. I would like to work in the public system, it is a goal that I would love to achieve. In this place, how hospitals, clinics, etc., we see different realities and types of life, for which I would like to be able to contribute even very little to helping those people with their problems. I do not close myself to have my own consultation, or opt for a specialty or be a zone general, but if I achieve that, it would be very consistent and give community attention to the people who really need it.
I wish I could attend somewhere in the open air, but I do not think it is the most appropriate, it would be very nice to have some beautiful view or a nice landscape to look at during my work.
Well, who does not like to travel, but if there is a clear possibility that I will travel, I would know all of Chile first, and then I would go out into the world, especially if it is about trekking or exploring new horizons.
I believe that with what I am studying, I will generate a lot of money, the dental career is too expensive, for that reason, it is well paid. I hope not to abuse my salary and be able to help someone or spend it properly.
I have a future project, which is to create a community dental clinic, where people with fewer resources can attend for free and end their dental problems, which are very important.
I hope you like it, greetings!

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario